Good luck!

cheers
Mahesh Paolini-Subramanya | CTO | mahesh@aptela.com | 703.386.1500 Ext. 9100
2250 Corporate Park Drive | Suite 150 | Herndon, VA | www.aptela.com
Check out our Blog | Follow us on Twitter | Refer a Friend

On Feb 8, 2011, at 2:41 AM, Dirkjan Ochtman wrote:

Congratulations to all of you!

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 07:41, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:
Instead of dwelling on the merger or technology, I'd like to address likely questions about the relationship between Couchbase and Apache CouchDB. It is simple, really: at CouchOne we were 100% committed on the Open Source side of things and at Couchbase we will continue to do so at the same degree. In terms of organisation, Couchbase will be it's own independent Open Source project that has Apache CouchDB and memcached as dependencies, but adds  a few things of its own that warrant being its own project. Our combined engineering team, led by Damien, will continue to contribute to Apache CouchDB in the same way as we've been to date, only more. I can't wait to share with you what we'll come up with :)

And thanks for this summary of the technical side of things.

Cheers,

Dirkjan