couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastian Cohnen <sebastiancoh...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: 1.0.2 spinner image
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 09:04:32 GMT
Hey Dirkjan,

there was a JIRA ticket about the previous spinner image being broken [1]. with my photoshop
(but not existing expertise with it), I exported the reporters PSD. Maybe I did something
wrong here. Unfortunately I didn't noticed it when I tested the export :-/

Suggestions?

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-984