couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sandboxed Futon development
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 15:06:30 GMT
It's almost certainly advisable that you're developing Futon with a running CouchDB behind
it. A lot of the features simply wont work without that. Are you having trouble getting CouchDB
running in a development environment? Or is it something else?

As for contributing: great! I would advise that you create tickets in JIRA, and then provide
patches which address those tickets. If the community likes the look of them, they'll be applied
to the source. Over time, if you contribute enough, you may be able to commit things yourself
without going through the community review process.