couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <robert.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: roadmap
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 12:39:07 GMT
We should be clear that just because Jira has that helpful 'Roadmap'
panel, doesn't mean it's our official roadmap. It really isn't, though
that is how Jira would like us to do things. I can't speak for
everyone, but Jira, to me, is just a tool, it's not the boss of me.

B.

On 9 February 2011 12:30, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:

> On 9 Feb 2011, at 09:26, Benoit Chesneau wrote:

>>> I think Jan's point is that we use the JIRA roadmap as an advisory only, and
never state that we are committing to it. That means that if I create a ticket for CouchDB
to be able to read and send email, it doesn't hold-up the project.

>>> "Every program attempts to expand until it can read mail. Those programs which
cannot so expand are replaced by ones which can."