couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Filipe David Manana <fdman...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1.0.2 regression in continuous replication
Date Sat, 12 Feb 2011 22:22:01 GMT
Dirkjan,

What's the time delta between the moment the replication started and
the moment you get the changes_timeout error? Is it a delta of about
30 seconds?

You can check when the replication started by inspecting the log file
for a line like this:

[Sat, 12 Feb 2011 22:16:10 GMT] [info] [<0.108.0>] starting new
replication "bae147260ef23b1d062188e6838d68d7" at <0.192.0>

The relevant error message in your log is the third one:

"[Tue, 01 Feb 2011 06:23:54 GMT] [error] [<0.3701.3>] changes loop
timeout, no data received from http://10.8.0.1:5984/efp/"

I want to know the timestamp difference between both.

regards,

--
Filipe David Manana,
fdmanana@gmail.com, fdmanana@apache.org