couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Mihai Alexandru Bîrsan <alexandru.m.bir...@gmail.com>
Subject Sandboxed Futon development
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 14:45:04 GMT
Hi!

I'm a skilled JavaScript developer and I'm interested in developing
features for Futon. I'd like to know if it's possible to work on Futon
without having to build CouchDB. The ideal environment would be to
edit the files under "${COUCHDB}\share\couchdb\www" and have that
managed with either SVN or GIT.

Here are my questions:
• Where could I find guidelines for developing Futon? (If any.)
• What should I do to have pull requests considered? Ideally I'd like
to publish my work, should it prove useful to a greater number of
people.
• Where can I find an issue tracker for Futon? I have a list of
features that I'd like to implement for personal use (including a
better JavaScript editor for map/reduce functions, a deep-level JSON
editor and keyboard shortcuts); after I'm done with the features I'm
interested in, I might take in other issues and bugs to work on.

Thanks,

Mihai Alexandru Bîrsan
http://twitter.com/mihaibirsan
http://ro.linkedin.com/in/mihaibirsan