couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Davis <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Old release artifacts
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2011 21:29:13 GMT
On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 12:30 PM, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:

> On 28 Feb 2011, at 16:53, Paul Davis wrote:
>
>> It looks like we'll need to move 0.11.0, 0.11.1, and 1.0.1 to the
>> archive place. Does anyone know where that is?
>
> Don't worry about that Paul, I'll help you. :)
>
> The question for the list is:
>
> Which releases do we want to discontinue support for now?
>
> Please review:
>
> http://couchdb.apache.org/downloads.html
>
> Paul has suggested we remove:
>
>        1.0.1
>        0.11.1
>        0.11.0
>
> Do we have consensus?

Doh, exactly. I should've listed the versions i was planning on
removing but Noah's done that for me.

Also, a note in the text on http://apache.org/dist/couchdb on where to
find older versions similar to what we have on
http://couchdb.apache.org/downloads.html might be useful.

Also, we might want to update the grouping of release info on the
couchdb.a.o page because it would suggest that 0.11.0 is a current
release. Perhaps having a current releases section that would
currently have 1.0.2 and 0.11.2 and then a previous releases section
that'd have 1.0.1 and 0.11.1 info. And then move releases through the
two stages as we make new ones?