couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From pdewa...@syccess.de
Subject international Characters in Couchdb
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2011 13:56:12 GMT
Hello,

I'm new to couch and are playing with Arturs Notes-2-Couch
http://www.smartlotus.com/smart-notes-2-couch.html" ...
works fine so far but I'm struggling with German 'Umlauts' ...

... Is this a JSON issue or can I change some settings in couchdb?

any help welcome

Cheers

Pitt

Syccess - Gesellschaft fuer Systemintegration mbH

Im Gaisgraben 17, D-79219 Staufen

Geschäftsführer: Peter de Waard

HRB 6490, Amtsgericht Freiburg

Peter de Waard
IBM Certified Advanced Application Developer - Lotus Notes and Domino
6/6.5
IBM Certified Advanced System Administrator - Lotus Notes and Domino 6/6.5
Lotus Notes R4 / R5 Principal CLP & CLI

fon +49 7633 8067514

fax +49 7633 8067962

Skype pdewaard