couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Kocoloski <kocol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: providing e.g. _session to couchapps with secure rewrites
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2011 02:32:53 GMT
Nevermind, I see that this is already supported via vhost_global_handlers.

On Jan 11, 2011, at 9:25 PM, Adam Kocoloski wrote:

> Hi, I've seen this issue come up a couple of times.  A CouchApp behind a vhost+_rewrite
wants to access certain server-level resources like _session, but cannot because insecure
rewrites are disabled.  Would there be a problem with providing some of these resources at
the DB level as well as the server level?  _session and _uuids both seem safe and useful.