couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Filipe David Manana <fdman...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1054594 - in /couchdb/trunk: etc/couchdb/ src/couchdb/
Date Mon, 03 Jan 2011 14:01:11 GMT
On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 1:47 PM, Benoit Chesneau <bchesneau@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 1:50 PM, Robert Newson <robert.newson@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Seconded. That's a big change with zero discussion and no Jira ticket.
>> +1 on reverting until a discussion is had.
>>
>> B.
> These changes don't introduce any regressions, and are well tested.
> Did you read the code ?

It's not a question of reading or not the code.
All the tests pass, but to me that only means "maybe there aren't any
regressions".

I believe there are very good reasons for having it in Bigcouch and CouchDB.
But I would like to have before a vote and have feedback from Adam
regarding no issues with standard CouchDB, as I believe he's the one
that knows better what the implications might be.

--
Filipe David Manana,
fdmanana@gmail.com, fdmanana@apache.org