couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <robert.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache CouchDB 1.0.2 Release, Round 2
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2011 11:27:26 GMT
1.0.x now has fixes for COUCHDB-1021, COUCHDB-1022 and additional
protection against any other bugs that might cause
write_streamed_attachment to go off the rails.

I think we can restart this process and sorry, again, for having to
veto the previous attempt.

B.

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 8:21 PM, Adam Kocoloski <kocolosk@apache.org> wrote:
> On Jan 11, 2011, at 2:54 PM, Mathias Meyer wrote:
>
>> On Dienstag, 11. Januar 2011 at 19:51, Paul Davis wrote:
>>
>>> Vote is recalled due to Robert Newson's veto.
>>>
>>> Expect round three after the bug fix.
>>>

>> Curious over here, is COUCHDB-1021 considered a common issue? I honestly wouldn't
want to see this happen to us after we upgraded to 1.0.2, so if it is I'd like to see this
fixed before the next 1.0.2 round, especially if it's just a tiny patch.

> I'm pretty sure purge+compact = forced reindexing of views 100% of the time due to that
bug.  Is that what you meant?  Best,