couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: new_ssl on R13B
Date Tue, 11 Jan 2011 20:37:36 GMT
On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 9:31 PM, Adam Kocoloski <kocolosk@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi, I was testing out the 1.0.2 release candidate, specifically trying to pull a DB from
Cloudant to my laptop over SSL.  I couldn't get it to work with the default SSL implementation
on R13B; I got the 'badinfo' errors Filipe described in [1].  On the other hand, if I switch
[2] to the new SSL implementation I can pull the DB just fine.  I haven't done much detailed
investigation, but I wonder if we ought to make that the default in R13 (it already is the
default for users running R14).  Regards,

> Adam
>
> [1]: http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/couchdb-dev/201009.mbox/%3CAANLkTi=Okw0xfdinwi8FFZwe6GZEnrxyd4QKP6vo-k0s@mail.gmail.com%3E
> [2]: http://friendpaste.com/1946rfxwXO3XvwI9ZesDFA

What about r12b users ? Would it mean that ssl isn't supported for r12b users ?

- benoît