couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache CouchDB 1.0.2 Release, Round 2
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2011 13:51:37 GMT
On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 2:34 PM, Robert Newson <robert.newson@gmail.com> wrote:
> 1.0.2 now has fixes for several serious issues. Unless there's another
> known one of sufficient severity I think we should get 1.0.2 as soon
> as we can. Can some other folks chime in with their take please?
>
> B.
I'm just asking for 1 or 2 days, that's not to much.

Until there are no blocker, we can then release. I don't see any
reason to not do that. There have been so many fixes in 2 last week,
that I think it could be good to take some time to test against our
data. I even didn't have time to test your yesterday patch against my
data where it was failling.

- benoit