couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jeroen Janssen <jeroen.jans...@gmail.com>
Subject suppoted platforms check of couchdb 1.0.2?
Date Sat, 22 Jan 2011 10:53:13 GMT
Hi,

Seeing that the vote for couchdb 1.0.2 is ongoing at the moment (and
related to me being a win32 user of couchdb), I was wondering who will
check couchdb 1.0.2 building correctly on the win32 platform?

More general: is there a list of all the 'official' supported
platforms for couchdb and are they all tested as part of the voting
process?
Or is that done after the actual release by the downstream packagers
with the (small) chance that something does not build correctly on a
certain platform?

Anyway, I also wanted to thank you for all the hard work you have been
doing and I am really impressed by the quality standards.

Best regards,

Jeroen