couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: code style
Date Sat, 22 Jan 2011 10:29:20 GMT
On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 2:57 PM, Adam Kocoloski <kocolosk@apache.org> wrote:
> I'd go a little further.  I think CouchDB should have two include files:
>
> include/couch_db.hrl (I'd prefer couch.hrl but I think we might be stuck w/ this)
> src/couch_int.hrl (name is not important)
>
> The first one would contain all record definitions needed to interact with CouchDB from
Erlang.  The second would contain macro definitions and records that are not supposed to
be exported.  Moving couch_db.hrl to include/ would eventually allow other applications to
point to couch_db.hrl using the -include_lib directive instead of specifying the absolute
path to the header.  Regards,

> Adam

+ 1 for such changes. While we are here we do the same for current
includes (waiting a better world) in ibrowse version etc and adding
include to erlopts when we build ?

- benoit