couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Supported versions?
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2011 20:09:07 GMT

On 31 Jan 2011, at 15:05, Nils Breunese wrote:

> I saw CouchDB 1.0.2 fixes a security issue. Am I right that 0.11.x won't get this fix?
Is there an official statement somewhere on what 'series' of releases are currently supported?

I would have said that anything we list on the downloads.html page is a support version. That
means that those versions should receive back-ports for bugs and security issues. I notice
that this has not happened for the 1.0.2 release and the subsequent security announcement.
I can only infer that the pre-1.0 line is no longer supported and should be removed from this
page.

Thoughts, anyone?