couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: suppoted platforms check of couchdb 1.0.2?
Date Sat, 22 Jan 2011 17:46:25 GMT
There is no officially supported platform at the moment. Although it's important to stress
that every release we've ever made has been tested on both Ubuntu/Debian and Mac OS X.

Those should be two (three?) should be considered the de-facto platform. CouchDB does, however,
run in many other places. We've had patches for Solarix, for example — and we apply them
as and when they come in.

Our Windows support is still in testing, and until we have a full time RM who can test and
co-ordinate with the release team, it will remain that way.