couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Filipe David Manana <fdman...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Need feedback on validate_doc_read
Date Tue, 28 Dec 2010 11:56:33 GMT
Hi Bram,

I second what Paul and Robert said before.

Here:
https://github.com/bneijt/couchdb/commit/5d53b79145a267d0f955668f0e7253b74cfda6cc#L3R127

You're assuming Else is always {_, Doc} tuple, which is wrong. It
might be an error for e.g. You'll likely want to call
validate_doc_read for couch_db:open_doc_revs/3.

Overall I'm not sure this as a feature that CouchDB needs, but that's
up to the community/PMCs to decide.

Nevertheless, thanks for your efforts.

--
Filipe David Manana,