couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From David Pratt <fairwinds...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Per Document Filtering/Authorization
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2010 05:31:39 GMT
Hi Randall. Am not opposed to this either, however we are currently
two dbs with _users at present and see per document authorization as
an opportunity to extend current authorization policy.

If not a separate db, can you elaborate on your ideas and how you
would reconcile with _users with roles, and with Admins and Readers
groups. What sort of mechanism are you suggesting?