couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Iago Abal <iago.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB partitioning proposal
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2010 22:54:14 GMT
Hi all,

Well, to be more specific we are a group of classmates that have decided to
work on CouchDB as MSc coursework (Tiago might want to be brief...). We have
the task of study CouchDB until February and then, the idea is to spend 4-5
months working on a contribution for CouchDB. Our main problem seems to be
that wiki stuff is very out-of-date, when we read that CouchDB lacks feature
A and we decide to focus in this problem we finally find that it is already
solved. We have spent some time learn the very basic about CouchDB but we
are having troubles to properly define the project so we would appreciate
commentaries about what kind of contribution (related with distributed
systems topic) is of the interest of th CouchDB community.

Thanks in advance,

--
Iago Abal Rivas