couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Klaus Trainer <klaus.trai...@web.de>
Subject Re: CouchDB partitioning proposal
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2010 22:03:43 GMT
Hi Tiago,

check out BigCouch: https://github.com/cloudant/bigcouch. Most of it has
been done by the guys at Cloudant. They're building a scalable CouchDB
hosting platform (https://cloudant.com), in which BigCouch is more or
less the core of it. If you've any questions regarding Cloudant or
BigCouch, you maybe can find some help in the #cloudant IRC room at
Freenode.

For a (quick) introduction to BigCouch you can check out e.g.:

- "Dynamo and CouchDB Clusters":
http://blog.cloudant.com/dynamo-and-couchdb-clusters
- "Scaling Out with BigCouch"—Webcast: http://is.gd/iKLwM

Cheers,