couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New Website Styles
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2010 16:22:17 GMT
Just as a help to anyone else, you can view it in situ:

https://github.com/Kriesse/couchdb_web/raw/master/index.html

I'm getting the following weird display errors:

https://skitch.com/nslater/rnxtk/couchdb-time-to-relax

On 30 Nov 2010, at 14:53, Kristina Schneider wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> I am the creative head at CouchOne, and Jan asked me to help out with the redesign of
the Apache CouchDB Website.

> He pointed me to Klaus Trainer’s fork, and I took it from there.
>
> https://github.com/Kriesse/couchdb_web
>
> I implemented a more subtle color scheme and put some love into details and a fancy landing
page (index.html). The content pages (download.html) remain very simple and clear, with the
focus on good legibility.

> The website is tested in the latest versions of FF, Chrome, Safari, but will probably
need some tweaks to look good in IE etc., too.