couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.0.2 release, Round 1
Date Sun, 28 Nov 2010 19:45:15 GMT
I'd like to note that Jan discovered an issue with the release. I was waiting for Paul to abort
the vote, but I guess he's been busy. It's a busy season! Anyway, the NEWS and CHANGES files
need to be updated to indicate the current release and to remove "This version has not been
released yet." Because of this, I'm going to give the release my -1 for now.

On 28 Nov 2010, at 10:04, Dirkjan Ochtman wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 11:34, Dirkjan Ochtman <> wrote:
>> Browser test suite fails in a few places, but this might be because
>> I'm running it through an SSH tunnel. Report at
> Without tunnel, it looks better, but reader_acl and replication still
> fail (with Firefox 4b7).
> I tried to run the 1.0.1 test suite too, same box, same browser, and
> it also fails reader_acl, but not replication.
> Cheers,
> Dirkjan

View raw message