couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <Dirk-Willem.van.Gu...@BBC.co.uk>
Subject Re: failure notice
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2010 11:50:59 GMT

the same address @blackrock.com.

> You may want to do a quick 'dig mx couchdb.apache.org' and 'dig mx apache.org' and then
hop onto IRC to talk to the #asfinfra folks (or drop them an email). But given the results
I get from above MX information - my first guess would be some issue local to your infrastructure
- in particular a misconfiguration at 'blackrock' seems most likely.

Grin - I got a bouncer as well - so that makes the most likely scenario that someone on this
lists is processed through blackrock.com - and that is what causes the backscatter.

I'll do a quick trace if this does not disappear in the next 48 hours - and will them notify
that person.

Dw.