couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Releasing 1.1
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2010 00:15:54 GMT

On 5 Oct 2010, at 17:17, Chris Anderson wrote:

> Devs,
>
> I think there may be some work to do before 1.1 is released (but maybe not).

JIRA lists a few of open issues for 1.1.0:

  http://s.apache.org/couchdb-open-issues-1.1.0

If you (everybody here) could help out squashing this list, we'll be good.
Squashing includes closing / applying or deferring issues to a later release.

Likewise, if you think any issue not on this list should be considered,
set its "Fix Version" to "1.1.0" so we can have a look.

Other than that, NEWS & CHANGES need to be updated, if anyone wants to
tackle this.

Cheers
Jan