couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <>
Subject Re: failure notice
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2010 11:47:01 GMT

On 30 Nov 2010, at 11:41, Robert Dionne wrote:

> I also received this when I forwarded your reply to my post to

>> Please note that the address:
>> will cease working on December 1, 2010.  Please update your contact address to the
same address

You may want to do a quick 'dig mx' and 'dig mx' and then hop
onto IRC to talk to the #asfinfra folks (or drop them an email). But given the results I get
from above MX information - my first guess would be some issue local to your infrastructure
- in particular a misconfiguration at 'blackrock' seems most likely.

View raw message