couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Filipe David Manana <fdman...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release 1.0.2
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2010 20:56:23 GMT
Unfortunately, I'm now -1 on releasing 1.0.2.

I've found today a serious issue in ibrowse 2.0 (branch 1.0.x and
trunk). I created a patch and a ticket at github:

http://github.com/cmullaparthi/ibrowse/issues/#issue/17

I would like to wait for an approval from Chandru (ibrowse's author)
before patching our ibrowse version. Hopefully it won't take more than
1 or 2 days.

--
Filipe David Manana,
fdmanana@gmail.com, fdmanana@apache.org