couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Ramage <ryan.ram...@gmail.com>
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2010 18:43:37 GMT
I am a little confused by the couch versioning in jira, the code
lines,  and the release schedule. I have a jira that I am looking
forward to having show up in an official couch version. The Jira is
COUCHDB-161 with a fix version is 0.12.

In the code base, the last commit seems to be around here (about aug
25 in trunk), in which Robert was working on:

https://github.com/apache/couchdb/commit/4875101eafd9852c4944eedbe65fd31045a73ef7

I may be missing something, but I don't see it being pulled up into
the 0.11.x or the 1.0.x branch.

I am just wondering if someone could help me understand if this jira
(the range request headers) might make it in the next official couch
release, or what version of couch I might see it in? And if so, could
I get a thumb-suck guess as when this might be?

Thanks!