couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Bram Neijt <>
Subject CouchDB easy-issue list of closed/resolved issues
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2010 12:49:32 GMT
Hi All,

I'm new at couchdb and was pointed towards the easy-issues. I think
the list needs some cleaning up, because it's hard see which issues
actually need work.

Here are some of the issues that seem to be closed/fixed from the list[1]
  Seems closed, mentioned message is nolonger in the source anywhere
  There is no real work doable at this moment. There is a patch and it
should be either accepted or the issue should just be closed.
  Comment says finished, so it only needs review?
  Patch waiting for review.
  Discussed and different patches given. Some project lead should
touch this (aka, no-longer an easy issue).
  Has a patch already, but I may still consider building a unit test for this.
  However, this bug is invalid, there is no point at which we can say
"there are no spelling errors anymore", so this patch should be
applied and the issue closed.

I think I could go on, but before I do I would like some opinions on
this. For example, if a simple issue has a patch, how do we move these
issues along?

View raw message