couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Filipe David Manana <fdman...@apache.org>
Subject Re: builting changes filter functions
Date Sat, 13 Nov 2010 17:19:12 GMT
Without going into very deep analysis yet (no time this weekend):

- I would prefer _doc_ids instead of _docids for the filter name =>
besides being more readable, it will match the query parameter (named
doc_ids) and the equivalent replicator option

- In code variables, DocIds is also more readable than Docids - but
this is just my very personal taste, and I understand Pythoners are
used to alllowercasegluedwordscompletelyunreadable :)

good work Benoît

--
Filipe David Manana,
fdmanana@gmail.com, fdmanana@apache.org