couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Zachary Zolton <zachary.zol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: scripts in [update_notification] section ?
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2010 15:58:38 GMT
I think your update notification script is not supposed to exit every
time there's a change. It's supposed to stay running in a loop where
you get the next line from standard input (for each update), only
quitting when that stream gets closed.

That said, the update notification feature should generally be
considered deprecated by the newer changes API:
http://guide.couchdb.org/draft/notifications.html

Cheers,
Zach