couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Filipe David Manana <fdman...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1035694 - /couchdb/trunk/src/couchdb/couch_changes.erl
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2010 18:45:58 GMT
I don't understand. What do the operators == and === have to do with
an error message targeted to the user?
Complaining that the doc_ids parameter is not defined as a list, isn't
explicit enough? (which means it's undefined, a string, an integer, or
whatever)

--
Filipe David Manana,
fdmanana@gmail.com, fdmanana@apache.org