couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jeroen Janssen <jeroen.jans...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Preparing the 1.0.2 release
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2010 17:48:44 GMT
Hi,

I was wondering about the 4+Gb append issue on Windows which has a
patch pending in Erlang.
This issue (indirectly) influences CouchDB's usefullness for larger
databases on the Windows platform.

Is this (more explicitly) being mentioned somewhere and/or will there
be a new couchdb release when a new Erlang (containing that patch) is
released?
i.e. this is more of a how to deal with 'couchdb depends on external
software which contains a certain important bug' question.

Best regards,

Jeroen