couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <robert.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: failure notice
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2010 11:53:04 GMT
"in particular a misconfiguration at 'blackrock' seems most likely."

Surely not?!?!?!

to the same address @blackrock.com.

> You may want to do a quick 'dig mx couchdb.apache.org' and 'dig mx apache.org' and then
hop onto IRC to talk to the #asfinfra folks (or drop them an email). But given the results
I get from above MX information - my first guess would be some issue local to your infrastructure