couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Smith <...@couchone.com>
Subject Re: Futon2
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2010 19:17:48 GMT
I maintain a backport of this code to the 1.0.x branch.

https://github.com/jhs/couchdb/tree/1.0.x_sammy

Notably the Makefile.am has some fixes to keep `make install` working.
It is not official. It is also a source-code level backport, with some
things possibly not compatible; the _replicator db comes to mind.

However I for one love it. As a shortcut, you can check out the code
and simply copy the share/www directory to your install to try out the
new futon.

We also have it in /_utils2 in CouchOne couches so if you have a
hosted couch let me know and I'll enable it for you.

--
Jason Smith
CouchOne Hosting