couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <robert.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.0.2 release, Round 1
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2010 16:56:49 GMT
FYI: I've updated couchdb to mochiweb 1.4.1 on a branch called mochiweb-1.4.1.

The only tweaks are to replace Makefile with our Makefile.am and to
retain our mochiweb.app.in (with updated vsn).

I've verified that Futon tests work, that the integer fix is
incorporated and that https support still works. I'm going to let it
sit on a branch for a few days and would appreciate it if others would
try it out.

Some Futon tests fail when run through https, notably
attachment_ranges, but since the tests pass reliably via http it'll
probably be something silly.

B.