couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject builting changes filter functions
Date Sat, 13 Nov 2010 15:38:22 GMT
Hi all,

So since our last discussion i've rewrite builtin filter fonction to
get changes according some docids. It now works on GET and POST by
passing _docids as flter name. Then you could pass json encoded list
of docid as a doc_ids query argument or a doc_id member of a json
object in the body:

POST /test_suite_db/_changes?feed=continuous&timeout=500&since=7&filter=_docids
{"doc_ids":["something","anotherthing","andmore"]}

or

GET http://127.0.0.1:5984/test_suite_db/_changes?filter=_docids&doc_ids=[%22something%22,%22anotherthing%22,%22andmore%22]

I've also added another builtin to get changes if a design document is
created or changed named "_design" . And maybe we could also add a
"_regexp" builtin filter ?

Diff is here :

https://github.com/benoitc/couchdb/commit/dbf5b0181f10bf36927d4b44a2f3a98e07c60b44

OK for commit it ?