couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 1.0.2 release, Round 1
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2010 11:08:44 GMT
On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 11:59 AM, Peter Lemenkov <lemenkov@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2010/11/26 Benoit Chesneau <bchesneau@gmail.com>:
>> On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 11:30 AM, Peter Lemenkov <lemenkov@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Unfortunately, right now CouchDB's own copy of mochiweb misses many
>>> bugfixes already available in upstream. So it's worth to rebase
>>> couchdb on top of recently released 1.4.1 rather than trying to find
>>> something valuable in src/mochiweb.
>
>> Can you open a ticket about that an deventually list "important" bits
>> we missed ? That could help :)
>
> I don't see any point in duplicating upstream bug-tracker, so you may
> take a look right there:
>
> https://github.com/mochi/mochiweb/issues/closed

Sorry but you made statements we should rebase against another version
because of change in upstream mohiweb. So if you consider there is an
issue in  couchdb,that need to be fixed  let us know. We already
imported some changes in our code base:

https://github.com/apache/couchdb/tree/trunk/src/mochiweb/

Some other changes in latest mochiweb aren't only fixes. 1.0.2 is a
release for fixes as far as I can tell. 1.1 is another deal.

- benoit