couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Chad George <c...@mgproducts.com>
Subject changes.js occasionally errors
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2010 21:29:22 GMT
I've been working on a couchapp aware proxy server for couchdb.

After rewriting to use asyncore, it is now passing all of the tests in
Futon, except for "config" complains that "config.httpd.port != port" which
seems okay to me.

One problem I noticed was that occasionally the "changes" test fails with:
Exception raised: "timeout : bar-only"
I've been able to get the same failure with Futon connected directly to the
database, so I'm not too worried there's a problem with the proxy, but it
does seem to fail on the proxy more often than without.

Is this normal behavior for that test script?