couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Newson <robert.new...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tracking upstream dependencies
Date Sat, 27 Nov 2010 10:27:46 GMT
I like the Debian approach where they maintain a patchset against a
pristine upstream tarball.

I'd particularly like to see the bigcouch variant of couchdb expressed
that way, it would allow new developers to see where bigcouch diverges
and it would allow couchdb developers to easily incorporate generally
useful patches.

B.