couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Dionne <dio...@dionne-associates.com>
Subject Fwd: failure notice
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2010 11:41:20 GMT
I also received this when I forwarded your reply to my post to dev.apache.org.

Begin forwarded message:

> From: postmaster@blackrock.com
> Date: November 30, 2010 6:37:50 AM EST
> To: Robert Dionne <dionne@dionne-associates.com>
> Subject: Re: Fwd: failure notice
>
> Please note that the address:
>     dev@couchdb.apache.org
> will cease working on December 1, 2010.  Please update your contact address to the same
address @blackrock.com.

> Thank you.
>
> THIS MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS ARE CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY, AND MAY BE PRIVILEGED.
 If this message was misdirected, BlackRock, Inc. and its subsidiaries, ("BlackRock") does
not waive any confidentiality or privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify us immediately and destroy the message without disclosing its contents to anyone.
Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than
an intended recipient is unauthorized.  The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message
are the author's own and may not reflect the views and opinions of BlackRock, unless the author
is authorized by BlackRock to express such views or opinions on its behalf.  All email sent
to or from this address is subject to electronic storage and review by BlackRock.  Although
BlackRock operates anti-virus programs, it does not accept responsibility for any damage whatsoever
caused by viruses being passed.