couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Kocoloski <kocol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Next Release
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2010 20:26:28 GMT
On Nov 12, 2010, at 1:51 PM, Paul Davis wrote:

> Also, I wouldn't pay too much attention to what the version numbers
> are set to in JIRA. We're not overly religious on maintaining that
> field and it drifts as releases are made. Basically, if its a new
> feature, it goes in the next release. If it were a bug fix, it will
> generally be back ported.
>
> HTH,
> Paul Davis

We need to do better than that.  I think part of the problem is that very few of us have the
privileges to edit milestones.  I wanted to jot down a couple of tickets with a FixFor of
CouchDB 2.0, but then realized I couldn't make a 2.0 release and moved on to something else.

Any reason we can't extend that level of access to committers?  Best,

Adam