couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <>
Subject Re: Release 1.0.2
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2010 00:11:53 GMT

On 12 Nov 2010, at 20:21, Dirkjan Ochtman wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 18:06, Filipe David Manana <> wrote:
>> and done
> Oh, look, I'm back for more nagging! How are we doing on 1.0.2? Or
> 1.1, for that matter, just any release that gets me the good stuff
> you've all been working on.

JIRA lists a few open issues for 1.0.2:

I started going through and closed / applied / deferred a few to my
best judgement, but if you (everybody here) could help me squashing
this list, we'll be good.

Likewise, if you think any issue not on this list should be considered,
set its "Fix Version" to "1.0.2" so we can have a look.

Other than that, NEWS & CHANGES need to be updated, if anyone wants to
tackle this.

View raw message