couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Mirko Kiefer <mirko.kie...@arcor.de>
Subject problem with couchjs when using build-couchdb
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2010 15:19:42 GMT
Hi,
I am having problems with couchjs when installing CouchDB from trunk
using build-couchdb on Mac OS X 10.6:
rake git="git://github.com/apache/couchdb.git trunk"

As soons as CouchDB is calculating a view (a very small one) I'm getting
tons of:
OS Process Error <0.429.0> :: {os_process_error,{exit_status,1}}

When I do a manual compile from the same source (I have all dependencies
already installed) everything works fine.
After replacing couchjs on the build-couchdb created install with the
manually compiled one, it works fine, too.

Hope someone can help on this. We are trying to document some install
instructions for people who want to try the LivelyCouch framework
(http://www.livelycouch.org/installation.html). It needs the latest
version of CouchDB including the new OS process and proxy handling.

Thanks,
Mirko