couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From cdr53x <>
Subject scripts in [update_notification] section ?
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2010 15:26:37 GMT

I read the article concerning the view updates in the wiki
( and tried
to test this.

I just put a basic script  that simply logs a message in my conf.ini :

After restarting couch, I noticed that this script is invoked _all_ the
time, i.e as soons as the script finishes couch starts another one. And
no insertions/updates are performed on the db.

So there seems to be no relation between the script execution and the
fact that a document has been inserted or updated.

Is this the expected behavior or a bug ?

View raw message