couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: failure notice
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2010 12:44:58 GMT
Argh!!!!1

Not this ****ing thing again.

This problem caused like twelfty bazillion comments to be left in JIRA a few weeks ago.

I thought they'd been blacklisted?

to the same address @blackrock.com.

>> You may want to do a quick 'dig mx couchdb.apache.org' and 'dig mx apache.org' and
then hop onto IRC to talk to the #asfinfra folks (or drop them an email). But given the results
I get from above MX information - my first guess would be some issue local to your infrastructure
- in particular a misconfiguration at 'blackrock' seems most likely.

> Grin - I got a bouncer as well - so that makes the most likely scenario that someone
on this lists is processed through blackrock.com - and that is what causes the backscatter.