couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Noah Slater <nsla...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Next Release
Date Sat, 13 Nov 2010 00:06:49 GMT

On 12 Nov 2010, at 20:26, Adam Kocoloski wrote:

> We need to do better than that.  I think part of the problem is that very few of us have
the privileges to edit milestones.  I wanted to jot down a couple of tickets with a FixFor
of CouchDB 2.0, but then realized I couldn't make a 2.0 release and moved on to something
else.

> Any reason we can't extend that level of access to committers?  Best,

At the moment, only me and Jan have access to that.

I see no harm in opening it up on an individual basis to committers who want it.