couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Klaus Trainer <klaus.trai...@web.de>
Subject Re: New Website Styles
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2010 16:31:14 GMT
That's probably because your browser is much funnier than most others ;)

The browsers that I use just display the html source, as the
Content-Type of the resource
https://github.com/Kriesse/couchdb_web/raw/master/index.html is
'text/plain; charset=utf-8'.

To properly view it in situ, Jan put a copy for us on
http://jan.prima.de/couchdb_web

- Klaus

On Tue, 2010-11-30 at 16:22 +0000, Noah Slater wrote:
> Just as a help to anyone else, you can view it in situ:
>
> https://github.com/Kriesse/couchdb_web/raw/master/index.html
>
> I'm getting the following weird display errors:
>
> https://skitch.com/nslater/rnxtk/couchdb-time-to-relax
>
> On 30 Nov 2010, at 14:53, Kristina Schneider wrote:
>
> > Hi everybody,
> >
> > I am the creative head at CouchOne, and Jan asked me to help out with the redesign
of the Apache CouchDB Website.

> > He pointed me to Klaus Trainer’s fork, and I took it from there.
> >
> > https://github.com/Kriesse/couchdb_web
> >
> > I implemented a more subtle color scheme and put some love into details and a fancy
landing page (index.html). The content pages (download.html) remain very simple and clear,
with the focus on good legibility.

> > The website is tested in the latest versions of FF, Chrome, Safari, but will probably
need some tweaks to look good in IE etc., too.