couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Using rebar to install couchdb
Date Sun, 17 Oct 2010 19:20:52 GMT
Ace, Paul :)

Just some bikeshedding as I agree with most that is said here.

I'm wondering if the OS process handling could be its own module or
part of couch_core. While the View Server is the primary user, it is
not the only one and having OS process management in the view server
module just feels wrong to me :)

Cheers
Jan