couchdb-dev mailing list archives

From Mikeal Rogers <mikeal.rog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Verify Install
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2010 20:50:23 GMT
One of the things I'll eventually add to the new futon is a "diagnostics"
page.

This *should* take over for the test suite on the right sidebar. The test
suite will be somewhere else linked on that page and won't be for people who
aren't developing *on* CouchDB.

At least that's the idea. Big changes like this have to go through the list
which is why it's not part of my initial merge.

-Mikeal